Your Daily digest for NYU Information for Practice Daily Digest (Unofficial)

Article Digests for Psychology & Social Work article-digests at lists.clinicians-exchange.org
Thu Jul 4 13:02:49 PDT 2024

NYU Information for Practice Daily Digest (Unofficial)

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/academic-freedom-report-this-jewel-in-our-crown-deserves-better-care/) Academic freedom report: ‘This jewel in our crown deserves better care’
Jul 4th 2024, 04:04

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/academic-freedom-report-this-jewel-in-our-crown-deserves-better-care/) Academic freedom report: ‘This jewel in our crown deserves better care’ was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/s13033-024-00640-y/) Validation of Arabic versions of the child psychosocial distress screener and pediatric symptom checklist for young adolescents living in vulnerable communities in Lebanon
Jul 4th 2024, 03:38

In humanitarian settings, brief screening instruments for child psychological distress have potential to assist in assessing prevalence, monitoring outcomes, and identifying children and adolescents in most ne…
(https://ijmhs.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13033-024-00640-y) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/s13033-024-00640-y/) Validation of Arabic versions of the child psychosocial distress screener and pediatric symptom checklist for young adolescents living in vulnerable communities in Lebanon was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/00221465241249701/) Bringing the Global into Medical Sociology: Medicalization, Narrative, and Global Health
Jul 4th 2024, 03:16

Journal of Health and Social Behavior, Ahead of Print. Medical sociologists have much to gain by bringing in global health. In this article, I make the case for expanding our field by furthering sociological perspectives on global health. I reflect on my career, the influence of scholar-activist mentors, and my contributions to the development of scholarship about medicalization, narrative, and global health in medical sociology. First, I focus on medicalization, its relationship to biomedicalization and pharmaceuticalization, and critiques of the medicalization of global health. Second, I analyze the narrative turn in studies of illness experiences and the inclusion of visual materials as an integral part of narrative studies of illness. Third, I explore global health and show examples of bodies of knowledge that medical sociologists are building. Although I present each as a distinct area, my discussion illustrates how the three areas are intertwined and how my contributions to each traverse and build connections among them.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/00221465241249701?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/00221465241249701/) Bringing the Global into Medical Sociology: Medicalization, Narrative, and Global Health was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/02685809241254356/) Grandparental childcare and maternal labor supply in Chinese families with young children: Evidence from the China Family Panel Studies
Jul 4th 2024, 01:41

International Sociology, Ahead of Print. With the implementation of the three-child policy and delayed retirement policy, the conflicts between childcare responsibility and mothers’ labor supply in China have increased dramatically. The present study utilized data from the 2018 China Family Panel Studies to investigate the impacts of grandparental childcare on the labor supply of mothers with children aged 0–6 years. The results of the Probit model and Tobit model indicated that grandparental childcare could significantly increase mother’s labor force participation rate and extend their weekly working hours. The relation of grandparental childcare to mothers’ labor force participation in one-child families was stronger compared with multi-child families. However, its relation to mothers’ working hours in one-child families was smaller than that in multi-child families. Furthermore, the effect of grandparental childcare on mothers’ labor supply was more pronounced when children were younger, particularly for those with children aged 0–2 years. The findings highlight the important role of grandparental childcare and have several implications for family support policies.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/02685809241254356?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/02685809241254356/) Grandparental childcare and maternal labor supply in Chinese families with young children: Evidence from the China Family Panel Studies was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/02685809241253239/) The post-war Japanese eating model: A sociological exploration of semi-compressed food modernity
Jul 4th 2024, 00:49

International Sociology, Ahead of Print. Among multiple factors that can influence people’s food security, the gender inequality factor has attracted inadequate attention in high-income countries, particularly in Japan. To analyse how and why gender inequality issue has been neglected in food policy in Japan, I propose the notion of the ‘post-war Japanese eating model’ based on the sociologies of family and food. I demonstrate how Japanese society has persisted with this eating model by examining two dominant dietary discourses, the Japanese dietary pattern and Hōshoku (deterioration of dietary practices). The former reinforced the post-war Japanese eating model, despite the prevailing agricultural and nutritional accounts. Regarding the latter discourse, Hōshoku was overestimated, resulting in enlarging the contradiction between norms (the Japanese dietary pattern) and practices. Given the increasing difficulty in performing such practice, their dietary norms need to be reconstructed through awareness of reflexive or ‘semi-compressed’ food modernity facing Japan.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/02685809241253239?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/02685809241253239/) The post-war Japanese eating model: A sociological exploration of semi-compressed food modernity was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/s12905-024-03087-y/) Psychological status of pregnant women during the omicron pandemic outbreak in China
Jul 3rd 2024, 23:56

Pregnant women faced great challenges and psychological and physiological changes of varying degrees during the omicron epidemic outbreak. It is important to recognize the potential impact of these challenges …
(https://bmcwomenshealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12905-024-03087-y) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/s12905-024-03087-y/) Psychological status of pregnant women during the omicron pandemic outbreak in China was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/s40711-024-00212-0/) Theorising quantified credibility in the age of big data: a case of China’s Social Credit System
Jul 3rd 2024, 23:46

In this paper, I theoretically examine the concept of quantified credibility in sociology. I argue that quantified credibility has components of status, reputation, and trust, which are arbitrations of ranking…
(https://journalofchinesesociology.springeropen.com/articles/10.1186/s40711-024-00212-0) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/s40711-024-00212-0/) Theorising quantified credibility in the age of big data: a case of China’s Social Credit System was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/video/zimbabwe-to-roll-out-cash-handouts-for-urban-vulnerable-populations/) Zimbabwe to roll out cash handouts for urban vulnerable populations
Jul 3rd 2024, 23:41

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/video/zimbabwe-to-roll-out-cash-handouts-for-urban-vulnerable-populations/) Zimbabwe to roll out cash handouts for urban vulnerable populations was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/news/partnerships-and-social-work-a-strategy-for-veteran-support/) Partnerships and social work: A strategy for Veteran support
Jul 3rd 2024, 23:03

20,500 social workers are employed at VA
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/news/partnerships-and-social-work-a-strategy-for-veteran-support/) Partnerships and social work: A strategy for Veteran support was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/1467-6427-12453/) Systemic family therapists and dementia: A constructivist grounded theory study
Jul 3rd 2024, 22:42

Abstract
This article presents research that explored the ways that systemic and family therapists might approach the support of families living with dementia. A constructivist grounded theory methodology was used to interpret interviews with four systemic family therapists working in the United Kingdom. All participants had professional and/or lived experience of dementia. Transcript analysis and theoretical sampling led to the development of five categories, each related to different aspects of considering systemic therapy in a dementia context. These categories were further developed into a ‘systemically informed dementia orienteering’ conceptual framework, which is presented in this paper as a learning resource. Findings are related to existing literature, and recommendations for future research are made.
(https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1467-6427.12453?af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/1467-6427-12453/) Systemic family therapists and dementia: A constructivist grounded theory study was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/getting-rid-of-social-security-offsets-for-teachers-flunks-the-equity-test/) Getting Rid of Social Security Offsets for Teachers Flunks the Equity Test
Jul 3rd 2024, 22:27

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/getting-rid-of-social-security-offsets-for-teachers-flunks-the-equity-test/) Getting Rid of Social Security Offsets for Teachers Flunks the Equity Test was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/news/gun-control-is-dead-and-we-killed-it-unmasking-the-lonely-incel-who-designed-the-worlds-most-popular-3d-printed-firearm/) ‘Gun control is dead and we killed it’: unmasking the ‘lonely incel’ who designed the world’s most popular 3D-printed firearm
Jul 3rd 2024, 22:08

A computer-generated cross-section of the FGC-9. FGC stands for “fuck gun control”, and the acronym reflects the ideological leaning of its designer – and many others involved in the development of 3D-printed weapons.
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/news/gun-control-is-dead-and-we-killed-it-unmasking-the-lonely-incel-who-designed-the-worlds-most-popular-3d-printed-firearm/) ‘Gun control is dead and we killed it’: unmasking the ‘lonely incel’ who designed the world’s most popular 3D-printed firearm was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/meta-analyses-systematic-reviews/smartphone-applications-supporting-self-management-programme-for-adults-with-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-a-scoping-review/) Smartphone applications supporting self-management programme for adults with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Scoping Review
Jul 3rd 2024, 21:24

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/meta-analyses-systematic-reviews/smartphone-applications-supporting-self-management-programme-for-adults-with-chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease-a-scoping-review/) Smartphone applications supporting self-management programme for adults with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: A Scoping Review was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/annurev-publhealth-060922-034822/) Challenges and Opportunities for Paving the Road to Global Health Equity Through Implementation Science
Jul 3rd 2024, 21:11

Implementation science focuses on enhancing the widespread uptake of evidence-based interventions into routine practice to improve population health. However, optimizing implementation science to promote health equity in domestic and global resource-limited settings requires considering historical and sociopolitical processes (e.g., colonization, structural racism) and centering in local sociocultural and indigenous cultures and values. This review weaves together principles of decolonization and antiracism to inform critical and reflexive perspectives on partnerships that incorporate a focus on implementation science, with the goal of making progress toward global health equity. From an implementation science perspective, wesynthesize examples of public health evidence-based interventions, strategies, and outcomes applied in global settings that are promising for health equity, alongside a critical examination of partnerships, context, and frameworks operationalized in these studies. We conclude with key future directions to optimize the application of implementation science with a justice orientation to promote global health equity.

(https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-publhealth-060922-034822?TRACK=RSS) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/annurev-publhealth-060922-034822/) Challenges and Opportunities for Paving the Road to Global Health Equity Through Implementation Science was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/clinical-trials/ascent-intervention-for-brain-tumor-patients-2/) ASCENT Intervention for Brain Tumor Patients
Jul 3rd 2024, 21:02

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/clinical-trials/ascent-intervention-for-brain-tumor-patients-2/) ASCENT Intervention for Brain Tumor Patients was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/10442073241250276/) All Over the Map: State-Level Guidance for English Learners With Disabilities
Jul 3rd 2024, 20:22

Journal of Disability Policy Studies, Ahead of Print. Dually identified (DI) students, or classified English Learners (ELs) with documented disabilities, are legally entitled to services that address both their disability- and language-related learning needs. We contend that unless state education agencies (SEAs) furnish local education agencies (LEAs) with high-quality guidance pertaining to this population of students, many schools and districts will remain unable to fulfill their legal mandate. Our analysis catalogs and classifies all content related to DI students on the SEA websites across all populated U.S. jurisdictions (i.e., 50 states, territories, & Washington DC), revealing that while most individual SEAs provide only minimal resources, the collective body of knowledge is robust. Drawing on aggregated information, we outline practical suggestions for SEAs to curate hearty, accessible, and up-to-date compendia of resources to support their LEAs and the DI students they serve.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/10442073241250276?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/10442073241250276/) All Over the Map: State-Level Guidance for English Learners With Disabilities was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/podcasts/from-lab-to-life-trust-in-science/) From Lab to Life: Trust in Science
Jul 3rd 2024, 20:12

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/podcasts/from-lab-to-life-trust-in-science/) From Lab to Life: Trust in Science was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/black-family-thriving-a-pilot-study-of-wealth-building-among-the-black-middle-class/) Black Family Thriving: A Pilot Study of Wealth Building among the Black Middle Class
Jul 3rd 2024, 19:42

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/black-family-thriving-a-pilot-study-of-wealth-building-among-the-black-middle-class/) Black Family Thriving: A Pilot Study of Wealth Building among the Black Middle Class was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/00938548241249700/) Where Do Cops Stop? A New Dimension to Explore Spatial Patterns of Police Contacts
Jul 3rd 2024, 19:42

Criminal Justice and Behavior, Ahead of Print. While police officers must adapt behavior between places to effectively do their jobs, these decisions could result in some communities receiving different levels of exposure to the police. This study explores a new spatial measure of police contacts to observe these differences. We calculate neighborhood-specific Gini coefficients based upon the spatial distribution of 77,752 police-civilian stops at street segments and intersections nested within census tracts in Oakland, California. This coefficient presents a contrast between two divergent distributional patterns—the diffusion of police contacts to more places across neighborhoods and the concentration of contacts at fewer “hot spot” places within neighborhoods. The most consistent environmental explanation for these differences was the race/ethnicity of neighborhood residents, which was associated with the police stopping people across more places. Future research should continue to investigate this finding and examine the mechanisms that explain why spatial exposure to police contacts changes between places.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/00938548241249700?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/00938548241249700/) Where Do Cops Stop? A New Dimension to Explore Spatial Patterns of Police Contacts was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/infographics/expiration-of-pandemic-relief-led-to-record-increases-in-poverty-and-child-poverty-in-2022/) Expiration of Pandemic Relief Led to Record Increases in Poverty and Child Poverty in 2022
Jul 3rd 2024, 19:18

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/infographics/expiration-of-pandemic-relief-led-to-record-increases-in-poverty-and-child-poverty-in-2022/) Expiration of Pandemic Relief Led to Record Increases in Poverty and Child Poverty in 2022 was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/s12962-024-00546-z/) Long-term cost-utility analysis of family therapy vs. treatment as usual for young people seen after self-harm
Jul 3rd 2024, 19:07

The joint evidence of the cost and the effectiveness of family-based therapies is modest.
(https://resource-allocation.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12962-024-00546-z) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/s12962-024-00546-z/) Long-term cost-utility analysis of family therapy vs. treatment as usual for young people seen after self-harm was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/02610183241249694/) The business of universities: A case study of halls of residence
Jul 3rd 2024, 18:42

Critical Social Policy, Ahead of Print. In this article, we discuss the changing modes of provision of English Universities’ halls of residence from University provision to a complex marketplace in which private provision dominates. We frame our analysis around five themes familiar to discussions of privatisations of public sector institutions: financialisation, affordability, infrastructure, regulation, and partnerships. We draw on our original research, which comprises a survey of 50 universities, readings of the corporate reports of the leading providers, and seven key stakeholder interviews. This data enables us to illustrate concerns about the effects on students and the University sector in England as a result of the shift in mode of provision.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/02610183241249694?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/02610183241249694/) The business of universities: A case study of halls of residence was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/calls-consultations/cfp-generative-ai-as-a-new-human-relationship-submissions-will-be-accepted-from-dec-2-to-feb-28/) CfP: Generative AI as a new human relationship (Submissions will be accepted from Dec 2 to Feb 28)
Jul 3rd 2024, 18:06

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/calls-consultations/cfp-generative-ai-as-a-new-human-relationship-submissions-will-be-accepted-from-dec-2-to-feb-28/) CfP: Generative AI as a new human relationship (Submissions will be accepted from Dec 2 to Feb 28) was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/00111287241252364/) Does Perceived Procedural Justice in Policing Predict Future Offending? Findings From a Sample of Justice-Involved Individuals
Jul 3rd 2024, 17:40

Crime &Delinquency, Ahead of Print. Recent scholarship suggests attitudes toward the police and law are important facets of crime control efforts. Procedurally just policing is recognized as a predictor of citizens’ cooperation and confidence in the police, but it remains unclear whether it can also reduce criminal behavior. Using a sample of justice-involved individuals, this study examined whether procedurally just policing predicts future offending and, if so, whether its effect is due to perceived legitimacy of the law. Results showed that procedurally just policing was negatively associated with recidivism, and legitimacy of the law mediated this link. The results suggest that enhancing procedural justice in policing practice in at-risk communities should be considered a critical component of crime prevention.
(https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/00111287241252364?ai=2b4&mi=ehikzz&af=R) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/00111287241252364/) Does Perceived Procedural Justice in Policing Predict Future Offending? Findings From a Sample of Justice-Involved Individuals was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/text-messages-with-financial-incentives-for-men-with-obesity-a-randomized-clinical-trial/) Text Messages With Financial Incentives for Men With Obesity: A Randomized Clinical Trial
Jul 3rd 2024, 17:23

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/open-access-journal-articles/text-messages-with-financial-incentives-for-men-with-obesity-a-randomized-clinical-trial/) Text Messages With Financial Incentives for Men With Obesity: A Randomized Clinical Trial was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/infographics/cannabis-excise-sales-tax-collections/) Cannabis Excise Sales Tax Collections
Jul 3rd 2024, 17:12

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/infographics/cannabis-excise-sales-tax-collections/) Cannabis Excise Sales Tax Collections was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/annurev-publhealth-060922-040205/) Bridges and Mechanisms: Integrating Systems Science Thinking into Implementation Research
Jul 3rd 2024, 16:46

We present a detailed argument for how to integrate, or bridge, systems science thinking and methods with implementation science. We start by showing how fundamental systems science principles of structure, dynamics, information, and utility are relevant for implementation science. Then we examine the need for implementation science to develop and apply richer theories of complex systems. This can be accomplished by emphasizing a causal mechanisms approach. Identifying causal mechanisms focuses on the “cogs and gears” of public health, clinical, and organizational interventions. A mechanisms approach focuses on how a specific strategy will produce the implementation outcome. We show how connecting systems science to implementation science opens new opportunities for examining and addressing social determinants of health and conducting equitable and ethical implementation research. Finally, we present case studies illustrating successful applications of systems science within implementation science in community health policy, tobacco control, health care access, and breast cancer screening.

(https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-publhealth-060922-040205?TRACK=RSS) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/annurev-publhealth-060922-040205/) Bridges and Mechanisms: Integrating Systems Science Thinking into Implementation Research was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/news/lgbtq-youth-families-find-judgment-free-conversation-at-gate-city-pride/) LGBTQ youth, families find ‘judgment-free’ conversation at Gate City Pride
Jul 3rd 2024, 16:26

This was the first year that Gate City Pride, a nonprofit organization, organized Pocatello’s pride festival. Above: Dr. Jona Jacobsen speaks to two attendees to the festival.
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/news/lgbtq-youth-families-find-judgment-free-conversation-at-gate-city-pride/) LGBTQ youth, families find ‘judgment-free’ conversation at Gate City Pride was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/annurev-publhealth-060722-024251/) Using Participatory Implementation Science to Advance Health Equity
Jul 3rd 2024, 16:12

Participatory approaches to implementation science (IS) offer an inclusive, collaborative, and iterative perspective on implementing and sustaining evidence-based interventions (EBIs) to advance health equity. This review provides guidance on the principles and practice of participatory IS, which enables academic researchers, community members, implementers, and other actors to collaboratively integrate practice-, community-, and research-based evidence into public health and health care services. With a foundational focus on supporting academics in coproducing knowledge and action, participatory IS seeks to improve health, reduce inequity, and create transformational change. The three main sections of this review provide (a) a rationale for participatory approaches to research in implementation science, (b) a framework for integrating participatory approaches in research utilizing IS theory and methods, and (c) critical considerations for optimizing the practice and impact of participatory IS. Ultimately, participatory approaches can move IS activities beyond efforts to make EBIs work within harmful systems toward transformative solutions that reshape these systems to center equity.

(https://www.annualreviews.org/content/journals/10.1146/annurev-publhealth-060722-024251?TRACK=RSS) Read the full article ›
The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/journal-article-abstracts/annurev-publhealth-060722-024251/) Using Participatory Implementation Science to Advance Health Equity was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

(https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/social-work-oversight-engagement-in-british-columbia/) Social work oversight engagement in British Columbia
Jul 3rd 2024, 16:11

The post (https://ifp.nyu.edu/2024/grey-literature/social-work-oversight-engagement-in-british-columbia/) Social work oversight engagement in British Columbia was curated by (https://ifp.nyu.edu) information for practice.

Forwarded by:
Michael Reeder LCPC
Baltimore, MD

This information is taken from free public RSS feeds published by each organization for the purpose of public distribution. Readers are linked back to the article content on each organization's website. This email is an unaffiliated unofficial redistribution of this freely provided content from the publishers.

(#) unsubscribe from this feed