Your Daily digest for Center for Deployment Psychology at Uniform Services University Daily Digest (Unofficial)

Article Digests for Psychology & Social Work article-digests at lists.clinicians-exchange.org
Wed Feb 14 14:49:53 PST 2024

Center for Deployment Psychology at Uniform Services University Daily Digest (Unofficial)

(https://deploymentpsych.org/blog/practically-speaking-behind-episode-ebp-confessionals-part-2-listeners%E2%80%99-confessions) Practically Speaking: Behind the Episode EBP Confessionals Part 2 - Listeners’ Confessions
Feb 14th 2024, 13:16

(https://deploymentpsych.org/blog/practically-speaking-behind-episode-ebp-confessionals-part-2-listeners%E2%80%99-confessions)

It’s hard to believe that we have officially wrapped up our fourth season of Practical for Your Practice and I have to admit, this season feels a little extra special because it reinforced (over and over again) how NOT alone I am when it comes to the art of being a perfectly imperfect EBP provider. In eleven episodes and across topics from insomnia treatment, to Written Exposure Therapy, to implementing Unified Protocol groups, to suicide postvention, our brave guests met the vulnerability challenge and offered up their tales of imperfection and how they recovered from clinical missteps. And maybe even more important, how they grew as a provider by facing the tough situations that didn’t go by the book… or manual as it were.Listen to the full episode here: (https://deploymentpsych.org/Podcast-Ep-49) EBP Confessionals Part 2 - Listeners Confessions.

Forwarded by:
Michael Reeder LCPC
Baltimore, MD

This information is taken from free public RSS feeds published by each organization for the purpose of public distribution. Readers are linked back to the article content on each organization's website. This email is an unaffiliated unofficial redistribution of this freely provided content from the publishers.

(#) unsubscribe from this feed