Your Daily digest for Social Psychology Psychology Headlines Daily Digest (Unofficial)

Article Digests for Psychology & Social Work article-digests at lists.clinicians-exchange.org
Wed Apr 24 13:12:59 PDT 2024

Social Psychology Psychology Headlines Daily Digest (Unofficial)

(http://www.socialpsychology.org/client/redirect.php?from=rss_feed&id=179071&url=https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2024/04/19/IOC-AI-agenda/6821713553928/) International Olympic Committee Develops Guidelines for AI Use
Apr 24th 2024, 03:51

Source: (http://www.upi.com/Health_News/) United Press International - Health NewsThe International Olympic Committee Friday launched its so-called Olympic AI Agenda to lay out guiding principles and identify governing rules to mitigate risk and promote the responsible use of artificial intelligence. In a statement, IOC President Thomas Bach said, "There has not yet been an overall strategy for AI and sport. This is why, today, we are presenting this first holistic approach: our Olympic AI Agenda."

(https://www.socialpsychology.org/client/redirect.php?action=rssHomepage)

(http://www.socialpsychology.org/client/redirect.php?from=rss_feed&id=179168&url=https://twitter.com/Psychology_AI) Social Psychology Network Launches X Page on Artificial Intelligence
Apr 23rd 2024, 08:40

Source: (http://www.socialpsychology.org/) Social Psychology Network NewsSocial Psychology Network announced Tuesday the launch of a new social media page related to AI, psychology, and social issues. The page is hosted on X (formerly Twitter), and already has nearly 200 featured stories. "This is the first new social media page we've released in 5 years," said SPN Executive Director Scott Plous. "We hope visitors to http://x.com/Psychology_AI find this new service useful." Currently, 1.3 million people follow SPN...

(https://www.socialpsychology.org/client/redirect.php?action=rssHomepage)

(http://www.socialpsychology.org/client/redirect.php?from=rss_feed&id=179164&url=https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2024/04/23/world-Peru-Ana-Estrada-euthanasia/1091713895088/) Psychologist Becomes First Peruvian to Legally End Life Via Euthanasia
Apr 23rd 2024, 08:40

Source: (http://www.upi.com/Health_News/) United Press International - Health NewsPsychologist Ana Estrada, 47, on Sunday became the first Peruvian citizen to die by euthanasia after receiving permission from Peru's Supreme Court. Assisted suicide and euthanasia are illegal in Peru, but Estrada fought a lengthy legal battle to win approval to end her life, the National Catholic Register reported Tuesday. Estrada was diagnosed with degenerative polymyostosis at age 12 and was confined to a wheelchair the rest of her life.

(https://www.socialpsychology.org/client/redirect.php?action=rssHomepage)

Forwarded by:
Michael Reeder LCPC
Baltimore, MD

This information is taken from free public RSS feeds published by each organization for the purpose of public distribution. Readers are linked back to the article content on each organization's website. This email is an unaffiliated unofficial redistribution of this freely provided content from the publishers.

(#) unsubscribe from this feed